Friday, May 17, 2013

Nominated for 6 Designer Toy Awards!!! I NEED YOUR VOTES!!!

Clutter Magazines Third Annual Designer Toy Awards
•Vote once every 24 hours•

Voting is now open for the third annual DTA's
My work is up for 6 awards this year!!! Thanks to all of you

•"Artist of the Year"
•"Best Mini Series" (CAPSL)
•"Best Vinyl" (Gummi Bear Anatomy)
•"Fan Favorite" (Gummi Bear Anatomy)
•"Outstanding Production" (Brain Cube)
•"Best Resin" (Moof)

Clutter Magazine has chosen a "popularity" method to get the short list nominations this year. This means I need to promote, Beg, Promote repeat... My advance apologies for being a vote whore for the next few weeks. If I don't play the game I don't get a chance to win :l

The top 9 nominees in each category will go to a short list vote via a board of carefully selected industry leaders.

Voting requires each person to register (you only have to do this once) and then you are free to vote once a day for each category. Vote often

For each category I make the short list for I will give away one free print in a future contest as a thank you. That means up to 6 free prints to be given away... I appreciate every ones support

No comments: